fedora power management not working in f13

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Jul 29 12:08:40 UTC 2010

 On 07/29/2010 07:41 PM, Chris Rouch wrote:
> Good idea. I created a new user, selected a kde session and logged in
> as that user. I did not change any configuration. The battery charge
> icon had a yellow lightning bolt indication mains power. I pulled the
> power lead, and nothing changed - no popup dialog, no change of icon.

So, this would mean that it is a pure F13 problem.  Since I don't have
laptop running F13, or any other version of Fedora, I don't think I'll
be of much help.  :-(

But, I think that the acpid is used for this.  So, I would check to make
sure that it is indeed started and that no errors have been reported by it.

Other than that....I leave it to those more experienced in that area.

--
Be careful or be road-kill. -- Calvin 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段