Newb question

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 22:15:42 UTC 2010

On Saturday, July 31, 2010 06:13:21 pm D. VITELLIUS REGULUS did opine:

> Is there any programs i can use to install .exe files to Fedora 13?
>
> Investigator, Embassy Investigations.

I get the impression this one came from a hacker, looking for some way to
exploit linux.

If you come back again, please come back with a believable name, and a
believable return address.  This msg sets off all sorts of red lights and
alarms.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)