Not all kernels show up in Grub boot menu

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jun 1 07:12:17 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-31 at 19:38 -0500, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
> I have the following in "/etc/grub.conf": installonly_limit=3

The installonly_limit parameter belongs in /etc/yum.conf.  You're
telling yum to only install 3 versions of things that it can install
parallel versions of (such as kernels), grub doesn't do the installing.

Dunno about the other problem, though.  Perhaps it's related to that
bogus line in the grub.conf file.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686