Fedora 13 Upgrade Going Badly

philbrog philbrog at ptd.net
Wed Jun 2 00:40:39 UTC 2010

I ran the command "/usr/bin/strace /sbin/mingetty /dev/tty" and I get lots
of output, but the only way to get it to you is for me to re-type the
output.  Are there specific messages you're looking for, or do you need all
the output?

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20100531/310ff285/attachment-0001.bin