F13: Evolution icons - configurable?

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Wed Jun 2 21:01:18 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 12:28 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 16:41 +0100, John Horne wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I recently upgraded to Fedora 13, and am finding the evolution mail
> > client icons a bit awkward. I use KDE for the desktop. I found this
> > image on the 'net of basically what it use to look like:
> > http://www.backuphowto.info/files/images/howto/2007/linux-screw-10-total-4-unread-evolution.png
> >
> > Personally I preferred the old icons, is there any way re-install them?
>
> My specific nit is that the icons for Delete and Junk look almost identical, causing a lot of
> visual confusion.

I would agree. The F11 'delete' icon is a large red cross, completely
different from the 'junk' icon, whereas all the other icons are the same
as I see under F13. However, with text underneath the icons, they do get
spread out a bit more. (Although getting F13 to use icons with text is
proving difficult!)

John.

--
John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287    Fax: +44 (0)1752 587001