Installing Flash

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Wed Jun 2 21:51:10 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 14:31 -0700, Robert Posey wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I have just installed Fedora 13 and like it. However, there is one
> program that I would like to install but as yet have not discovered a
> way to do so. I would like to install the Flash player on my machine.
> Does anyone know how to do this?

Kind of left off an important part of your info, which is which version
of Fedora did you install, 32bit or 64bit?  If 64, below is where you
can get a flash.repo to put in your /etc/yum.repos/ dir.  Otherwise,
check out the adobe website for flash and you can get it there.

64bit

http://www.dfm.uninsubria.it/compiz/fusion-testing/flashplayer.x86_64/flash.repo

--
Mike Chambers