USB to parallel port printer adapter does not work anymore. (F13)

Mick M. off_by_1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 16:44:21 UTC 2010

> Since you say "any help," if you cannot overcome this
> problem, or wish to avoid similar problems in the future, I reckon that
> parallel to network adaptors, rather than parallel to USB, are far more
> useful.

Thanks for the reply.
I ended up donating the printer (and 4 new cartridges).
Then bought a printer on eBay.
The adapters are almost as expensive as a printer.

I have a print server with USB already.

It just seems strange that the hardware support just vanished for the adapter cables,(eBay still has lots of them for sale.)

Mick M