Resizing virtual display on virtual machine

Dale J. Chatham dale at chatham.org
Fri Jun 4 17:43:44 UTC 2010

Using virtual machine manager
fedora core 13 vm

How do I change the display resolution in the virtual machine?  1024x768
seems to be all I can get.

I've scoured every way I can think of, Fedora docs, VMM docs, KVM, etc.

TIA,

   Dale

--
Our peculiar security is in the possession of a written Constitution.
Let us not make it a blank paper by construction."

    --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Wilson Nicholas, 1803

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
  -- Ed Howdershelt (Author)