Evolution oddities in F13

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Sat Jun 5 23:33:04 UTC 2010

After preupgrade from F12 to F13, I've noticed the following in
Evolution:

      * The new-mail indicator in the notification area doesn't show up.
        (I asked about this before, but nobody replied.  Do I now need
        the separate mail-notification)
      * Ctrl-A does not select all visible messages.  In fact, it does
        nothing.
      * The first message selected in a window doesn't change status
        from unread to read until I change it by hand.
      * If I report a message as spam, it used to disappear from the
        window.  I assume it was marked as junk at the same time.  But
        now, it stays visible and I have to delete it or mark it junk by
        hand.

Has anyone noticed these behaviors?  Are they intentional changes?  Or
should I report them to Bugzilla?

TIA.
--
                Matthew Saltzman