ssh into kvm-clients

brizly vaan van Ulciputz brizly at freenet.de
Sun Jun 6 13:57:25 UTC 2010

i recognize my bridge is perhaps not that 100% configured as in the
links i mentioned earlier.

#brctl show
gives me a hint that br0 ist not "STP enabled", but virbr0 is.
i don't know what it is good for. Well, it's spanning tree protocol, but
i don't _understand_ what is it good for right now (i just read me into
this topic...)