Unwanted space preceeding cursor in Konsole

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun Jun 6 22:20:34 UTC 2010

On 06/07/2010 04:32 AM, g wrote:

> something else that has been going on for a while, connection icon shows
> that internet is disconnected, yet ifconfig shows that it is up.
>
> in trying to run yumex, after it starts, it also thinks that internet
> connection is down. yet when i run yum from console, all is ok.

I had something similar happen a while back.  But, it was caused by
things that I did.  It was quite some time ago, under F12, when I
thought I knew the ins/outs of NM and how it would interact with the
previous networking scripts.

Ed

--
Pascal is a language for children wanting to be naughty. -- Dr. Kasi
Ananthanarayanan 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段