Looking for multi-DVD spanning archiver
hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 03:15:14 UTC 2010
On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 10:08 PM, Robert G. (Doc) Savage
<dsavage at peaknet.net> wrote:
> I wrote to the maintainer (James) and received the following reply:
Great minds think alike. I did the same and got pretty much the same
response. I've forwarded him my updates but I'll attach it here one
Some things I've added/fixed:
- Fixed DVD +R capacity (had an extra *2 in it)
- Got subprocess.Popen working
- Added a very basic usage (--help) output.
- Switched from a more procedural approach to capturing the main
portion of the program in a def Main() call and if __name__ ==
'__main__': which should make it easier to wrap a gui around it.
- Starting from disc other than #1. I hit enter too early on a backup
and it exited and I didn't want to burn the first two discs over.
- Got basic command parsing implemented.
Some things I was going to work on:
- assignable disc volume name by command line argument.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7783 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20100606/3ea5be31/attachment.py
More information about the users