Unwanted package removal?

Dale J. Chatham dale at chatham.org
Mon Jun 7 17:11:30 UTC 2010

Indeed there is.

It's called a system administrator.

Sorry, couldn't resit.

BTW, thanks for my new job title.  Not as catchy as LAN Lord, but
probably more accurate.

:)

Dale Chatham
Computer Janitor

--
Our peculiar security is in the possession of a written Constitution.
Let us not make it a blank paper by construction."

    --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Wilson Nicholas, 1803

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
  -- Ed Howdershelt (Author)