FlashPlayer-10.1.X86_64 RPM ?

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 02:21:06 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-07 at 15:05 -0400, Jim wrote:
> FC12/KDE
>
> Is there a Flashplayer-10.1-x86_64 RPM out there ?
>
> Adobe has the Flashplayer-10.1.tar.gz but it won't work on X86_64 .
>
> I know all about the Buggy FlashPlayer-10.0-x86_64 RPM

[bpm]$ cat /etc/yum.repos.d/flash.repo
[flash]
name=flash
baseurl=http://www.dfm.uninsubria.it/compiz/fusion-testing/flashplayer.x86_64/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-leigh123linux

--
Brian Millett - [ Elric, "The Geometry of Shadows"]
"There is a storm coming, a black and terrible storm. We would not have our