FC13 won't start

dexter dex.mbox at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 03:40:49 UTC 2010

On 8 June 2010 04:16, Yogesh <yogeshp08 gmail.com> wrote:
> I can only access the grub
> How can I remove this Daemon from there?

Good question :-)

Edit the boot prompt in grub, I think hitting tab will get you there.
then remove the parameters 'rhgb' & 'quiet'
and continue to boot. Watch the kernel messages as It will give you a
chance to enter Interactive mode by pressing 'I'
then skip the errant daemon for a normal boot. I see other posts in
this thread show you how to stop the service from starting up again.

...dex