FlashPlayer-10.1.X86_64 RPM ?

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Tue Jun 8 13:53:22 UTC 2010

On 06/08/2010 06:43 AM, Luigi Castro Cardeles wrote:

>     This is were I check periodically:
>
>       http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/64bit.html
>
>     > I know all about the Buggy FlashPlayer-10.0-x86_64 RPM
>

> Here i use this: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10_64bit.html
> <http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10_64bit.html>without problem.
>
> []'s
> Luigi

  Peeps - please the OP says clearly he is aware of that build - the
build you point to is 10.0.45.2.

  I know you're trying to be helpful, but did you read what he wrote ?
You posted exactly the same link as he already put in his original post
saying he checks that very link periodically ...

  The point is this 10.0.45.2 build has a serious security flaw which
has been fixed in the more recent 10.1 RC build.

  Now - where is the 64 bit build of 10.1 RC ?? No more pointers to
10.0.45.2 ... yes it works fine, just has a nasty security flaw.

   gene