Extract file from tar home/

Dale J. Chatham dale at chatham.org
Tue Jun 8 20:55:25 UTC 2010

Me, too!

How about the j option?

--
Our peculiar security is in the possession of a written Constitution.
Let us not make it a blank paper by construction."

    --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Wilson Nicholas, 1803

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
  -- Ed Howdershelt (Author)