Appeal to the kmod maintainer of VirtualBox over at rpmfusion

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 19:52:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

Please, could you rebuild the latest rawhide kernels the modules
required for VirtualBox-OSE? The latest ones are ages old and won't work
unless I'm using a seriously old kernel.

I would do it, but can't get the things to build!

TTFN

Paul

P.S. VirtualBox-OSE-devel won't install on rawhide either... pre script
error.
--
Biggles was quietly reading his favourite book when Algy burst through
the door. Distracted for a moment, Biggles surveyed what had happened