Gnome-terminal Output

Overkill overkill at sadiqs.net
Wed Jun 9 20:09:35 UTC 2010

I tried that with many different options and it doesn't seem to work.
Either the script doesn't get started or the terminal output doesn't get
recorded.  I thought it would have been simple to run something like
'gnome-terminal --geometry=132x43 script a.out'  with and without the |
but it doesn't work.  I'm really surprised that gnome doesn't have this
feature built in under the options somewhere.