Skype

jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Fri Jun 11 03:41:18 UTC 2010

Darlene Wallach kirjoitti torstai, 10. kesäkuuta 2010 22:10:19:

> How did you get the mic to work?
>
> I still have Fedora 10 on my laptop
>
> $ yum list skype*
> Installed Packages
> skype.i586                         2.1.0.81-fc10
> @skype

skype.i586                          2.1.0.81-fc10
installed

That I have, and I have no camera, so no need others. But it
seems, this version of skype is somehow broken with
kde/pulseaudio. If I use only my intel-hda card I can use skype,
but in KMIX there's only volume controlls available, nothing else.
Earlier version of Skype let me choose which card I use for Skype.
This .81 just gives me pulseaudio, nothing else.

This is desktop computer, so in laptop there can be some other
things.

Jarmo