alsamixer cannot save setting

Afif komodolion at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 04:25:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

I just update to Fedora 13.

So, I have encounter with Skype where it cannot detect my microphone.
However, after I modify the setting in the alsamixer, it works fine.

But, the alsamixer did not save the setting. It become to :

[image: Screenshot-mOdO at localhost:~.png]

At the Input Source, both should be in Digital for microphone in Skype to
work. However, every time I reboot my laptop, it return to the above picture
state.

I also did:
su -
alsactl store

Yet, I still encounter the problem. I need to set it manually every time I
reboot.

How do I fix this?

Thank you.

Info :