Uninstalling real player

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 12 13:44:06 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-06-12 at 07:56 +0530, Pallav Jain wrote:
> this doesn't work:
>
> rpm -e RealPlayer11GOLD

The queation is :Is the name of the rpm RealPlayer11GOLD?
Maybe, first one needs to run:rpm -q :grep realplayer
or some othere possible rpm name for realplayer.

Then you can try the : rpm -e ...
command.
Doubt isn't the opposite of faith; it is an element of faith. -- Paul
Tillich, German theologian.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net