Lots of instabilities in F13 ?

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 16:05:55 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-14 at 09:25 -0600, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> Is it me or are there lots of little instabilities in F13 ?
>
> Firefox, Evolution, etc ?

I use Chromium rather than FF. The only problem is that Java (IcedTea
plugin for x86_64) has decided to stop working, but I think FF users are
seeing the same thing so it's a Java problem.

Evolution seems to be working fine, in fact it hasn't been this stable
for a long time.

Perhaps if you explain what you mean people might be able to comment
more intelligently. "Lots of little instabilites" doesn't really say
much.

poc