NFS

Dale J. Chatham dale at chatham.org
Mon Jun 14 16:54:00 UTC 2010

Gaaaaakkkk!!!!

I was wondering why I had to scroll past pages to find the newly added
part of the conversation.

Since it appears to be the rules, sure, but, gaaaaakkkkkk!!!!!

--
Our peculiar security is in the possession of a written Constitution.
Let us not make it a blank paper by construction."

    --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Wilson Nicholas, 1803

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
  -- Ed Howdershelt (Author)