top posting flame war (was NFS)

Dale J. Chatham dale at chatham.org
Mon Jun 14 19:46:51 UTC 2010

I blame it on lazy people,  busy people, unthinking people and T-1
speeds to the home

:)

In my case, when I do it, it's the last two items :)

--
Our peculiar security is in the possession of a written Constitution.
Let us not make it a blank paper by construction."

    --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Wilson Nicholas, 1803

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
  -- Ed Howdershelt (Author)