growisofs crashes system

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Jun 15 01:46:32 UTC 2010

On 06/15/2010 09:18 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:ector number sometimes
> changes, but that's about the only variation.)
>
> I then tried burning from k3b using wodim instead of growisofs, and that
> worked fine. Also, growisofs worked without problems in F12.

Just curious...  Does it also file if you use "-Z /dev/dvd" or "-Z
/dev/dvd=some.iso"?  My F13 system doesn't have a DVD/RW drive to try
for myself.

--
QOTD: The only easy way to tell a hamster from a gerbil is that the
gerbil has more dark meat. 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段