About fedoras evolution?

birger birger at birger.sh
Wed Jun 16 14:48:29 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-16 at 09:35 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> Agreed, but it's worth mentioning that CentOS tracks RHEL releases and
> is available at no cost (and consequently no paid support).

As my boss said it when I presented the budget forecast for my RHEL
licenses; "It's less than the rounding errors in our other license
budgets". Paying for basic support for RHEL should not be a problem.
Actually, my biggest motivation for running CentOS on development and
test servers is to avoid the technical part of the licensing hassle. And
of course I run CentOS at home.

--
birger