About fedoras evolution?

Dale J. Chatham dale at chatham.org
Wed Jun 16 14:55:23 UTC 2010

Unless RedHat has cleaned up their act, RH support is a, well, joke.

The CentOS forums are a much better way to go.

It has been a couple of years since I tried to do so, but setting up a
central CentOS updates repository is trivial.  Setting up one with RH is
a bit of a chore and one has to wonder if it violates RH's license to do so.

--
Our peculiar security is in the possession of a written Constitution.
Let us not make it a blank paper by construction."

    --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Wilson Nicholas, 1803

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
  -- Ed Howdershelt (Author)