Klipper search box doesn't disappear

Marcel Rieux m.z.rieux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 23:07:22 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Steven P. Ulrick <
lists-fedora at afolkey2.net> wrote:

> > On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com>
> wrote:

> doesn't
> > > I don't see the problem in either GNOME or KDE in either F11 or F13.
> > >
> > > Here, with Fedora 12, GNOME (KDE installed, not used) the search box
> hides
> > first entry.
> >
> > Maybe somebody else could check? I suppose we're not only 3 using Klipper
> on
> > this group.
>
> On Fedora 13, fully updated from the official repos, Klipper does NOT hide
> the
> first entry with the search box.  I have not had any issues with this in
> KDE, and
> I logged into Gnome just to check it out.  The first search entry is never
> hidden
> by the search box on my system.

So, neither you nor Ed Grashko have the problem with Fedora 13. Rex Dieter
doesn't say which version he's using. (I use F12).

I suppose, after a search, I'll use CTRL + V to paste until I upgrade to
Fedora 13. Since Ed says he doesn't have the problem with F11, the problem
is definitely not widespread.