FC13 Desktop sharing, shift key

Gary Baribault gary at baribault.net
Mon Jun 21 20:40:58 UTC 2010

Hi All,

    I have upgraded my desktop to FC13 KDE and I use the French
Canadian keyboard. I have a netbook with the exact same setup. I have
my firewall set to allow remote control from certain IPs. When I
remote access, the shift keys don't work. This certainly helps
security since I have uppder case and shiften numerics in my password,
but it does tend to defeat the purpose. I also tried Windows XP with
the VNC Client, same result.

Suggestions?

Gary Baribault
Courriel: gary at baribault.net
GPG Key: 0x685430d1
Signature: 9E4D 1B7C CB9F 9239 11D9 71C3 6C35 C6B7 6854 30D1