Another funny update?

Marcel Rieux m.z.rieux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 03:39:16 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 6:34 PM, Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:

> reverse whatever it was you did to enable the nvidia driver, then you get
> Nouveau since its the default.

How do you, for instance, reverse:

su -
mv /boot/initramfs-$(uname -r).img /boot/initramfs-$(uname -r)-nouveau.img
dracut /boot/initramfs-$(uname -r).img $(uname -r)

YOU probably know. I don't. Many Fedora users don't, I'm sure.

The day you provide instructions on a page belonging to Fedora/Nouveau
on how to install Nouveau the same way RPMFusion does for the NVIDIA module,
I'll give some thought to Nouveau. For now, I must say that I'm quite
discouraged by your attitude. I feel as if I was discussing nonsense
on a Debian group.