Anyone aware of an rdesktop *replacement*?

Chris Kloiber ckloiber at ckloiber.com
Wed Jun 23 04:23:01 UTC 2010

Why thank you! My gut reaction was remmina was a wrapper for rdesktop,
but in it's latest release they have switched to using something called
FreeRDP, which I had not heard of. FreeRDP is only a year-old fork of
rdesktop, but they are trying to implement the features I am looking
for. So while it may not be completely useful yet, I will be watching this.

--
Chris Kloiber