Thunderbird 3.1 and enigmail

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 26 06:46:03 UTC 2010

Ed Greshko wrote:
<snip>

> Since we are talking about TB 3.1.1 and since the most recent version
> available via the F13 repository is 3.0.5-1 ...  :-)

ok. i have not installed f13 or reinstalled f12 yet, i was not able to
check versions and did not recall what was being used.

i use scientific linux 5.4 for my internet access and email. using
thunderbird 2.0.0.24. no update jumps for thunderbird yet.

there is an update out for firefox from 3.0.19 to 3.6 due to security
issues. from what i have seen on firefox list, i may end up regretting
having to make move. but security is reason enough for 'grin and bare it'.

> mozilla releases these as tar files.  There is no "default".

true, but i consider using '/usr/local' as default for tared progs.
tho it really could be called 'normal'.

thanks for replies.

later.

--