Thunderbird 3.1 and enigmail

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Sat Jun 26 14:49:21 UTC 2010

Le 26/06/2010 16:32, Steven Stern a écrit :
> Enigmail's help files indicate that it may have something to do with
> getting a version compiled to be compatible with "your distribution".
> As far as I can tell, only 1.0.1 is in rpmfusion, so I'll wait a few
> days and try again.

Version "compatible" is in my repo.
http://blog.famillecollet.com/post/2010/06/26/thunderbird-enigmail-1.1.1-en

I will not push it to rpmfusion before 2 issues ware fixed :
- version is displayed as 1.1
- thunberdird refuse to start more than once (the big one)

See comment
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/sunbird-1.0-0.25.b2pre.fc13,thunderbird-3.1-1.fc13

+

P.S. I will appreciate other feedback about the bug I describe in the
update comment
- others users affected ? (or am I the only one)
- others languages (only in french ? only in non-english ? all ?)
- others arch (I run x86_64 only)