T-bird pop mail files -

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jun 27 00:17:00 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-06-26 at 10:36 -0400, Genes MailLists wrote:
> On your lan choose 1 machine to be your local mail server - run imap
> (ie dovecot) - then put all your mail in there (via fetchmail, set
> client to download pop mail to the imap server or whatever).

And, for peace of mind, use something other than Fedora as that server,
something with a long lifespan, so you don't have to go through update
headaches very often.  e.g. CentOS.  You can use other distros, of
course, but CentOS is Red Hat based, similar to older Fedora releases,
so it'll seem familiar to work with.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686