Frustration -- can't find the icon picker application on m system??

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Sun Jun 27 01:54:15 UTC 2010

Hi;

What is the name of the little application that pops up when you are
trying to pick a new icon in a launcher ?

Googled etc. and found a page that only said Fedora has it's own version
rather than the gnome version.  Another site said it was called
assogiate. It's not.

Where would I find it in Configuration Editor? Or anywhere in my files?

More to the point -- the browse drop down menu it uses has about 25
addresses in it, mostly repeats. How would I remove most of those
unnecessary addresses?

Came across it by accident several months (years) ago.  I can't find it
again.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 12, Gnome 2.28