A message from the Fedora Board to all of our users

dexter dex.mbox at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 06:32:55 UTC 2010

On 27 June 2010 02:00, Jon Stanley <jonstanley gmail.com> wrote:
> We welcome and encourage the community (that means
> YOU!) to participate constructively in these discussions by joining
> the list and providing input.

Thanks for the invitation :-) and I'd like to reciprocate.
We welcome and encourage the board & contributors (that means YOU!)
to participate constructively in these discussions by joining the User list.

I usually scan the board list once a month just to see what maybe
coming down the pipe
the idea that I could contribute as a user has never occurred as I see
it as a place where the board
forms an opinion/policy/ruling/decree/judgment.

> high-level project governance and community and contributor
> empowerment.

These are the words that exclude user involvement.

> We look forward to seeing some new faces around the list!

I look forward to seeing more new board/contributor faces around this list!

> Jon, for the Fedora Board

...dex, just a user.