Error: Starting Virtual Machine Manager

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 27 15:11:12 UTC 2010

FC13/KDE

Trying to start virt-manager And I get this Error Message below,  What
now ??

The network is running okay on br0 .

I tried to run  gconf-cleaner, but I get the same Error Message.

Error Message:

Error starting Virtual Machine Manager: Failed to contact configuration
server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP
networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash.
See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details -  1:
Failed to get connection to session: Did not receive a reply. Possible
causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message
bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the
network connection was broken.)