Sendmail: How does one blacklist annoying spammers?

Alan Cox alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Mon Jun 28 13:05:53 UTC 2010

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 03:38:12 -0700
"jdow" <jdow at earthlink.net> wrote:

> [...]

Thats no longer naïvely using. If you just install it out of the box you
boost spam which is a bit unfortunate. If anything it seems to work best
to score SPF negatively on the grounds that there are two users of SPF -
certain big ISPs and spammers, and neither of them usually have much
interesting to say ;)

Alan