Bogged down in Wine

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Wed Jun 30 15:38:34 UTC 2010

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 20:37:48 +0100, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
	[....]
> Hint "i" key when Fedora start to boot and don't let wine service run
> ie: answer: N

	You mean the interactive startup, right? As usual, I was too
slow; so I let it go, and got in with ssh -Y

	I disabled and stopped wine with system-config-services; then it
booted only to "starting atd"

> after that turn off wine service
>
> chkconfig WINE_SERVICE_NAME off

	Just now I tried another way (and obviously haven't had enough
coffee yet) :

[root at BBB ~]# chkconfig WINE_SERVICE_NAME off
error reading information on service WINE_SERVICE_NAME: No such file or
directory
[root at BBB ~]#

	So what do I put in for WINE_SERVICE_NAME??