KMail / Akonadi mess

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Mar 1 02:25:19 UTC 2010

Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> I am yet to see any problem with KMail/akonadi/nepomuk on this fully
> updated F12/64bit/KDE

Same here (except 32-bit as this is an old P4 Northwood). I did get the
Akonadi warning about Nepomuk being disabled, but that's just a warning, and
I just enabled Nepomuk in System Settings and then the warning was gone, no
further issues.

Now as one of the packagers I'm not really the average user. :-) But we've
had several similar positive reports from "normal" users.

It's quite strange and unfortunate that some users are running into
problems, but I really don't understand why. :-( Normally it just works!

        Kevin Kofler