User to set CPU scaling?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 2 09:02:14 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-02 at 13:03 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Do you think it would help Chris if you named the taskbar applet?

I couldn't recall the name, and I was using the wrong computer to have a
look.

However, if I click on the add to panel (to add an applet to the top or
bottom taskbar) menu option, up near the top of the list is something
called CPU frequency scaling monitor.  It offers control as well as
monitoring, and I believe it's an applet that's available by default.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.