F12-i386-DVD iso won't burn properly

Don Quixote de la Mancha quixote at dulcineatech.com
Tue Mar 2 14:47:52 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 6:36 AM, Temlakos <temlakos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sadly, I don't seem to have wodim on my system. (I never upgraded beyond
> FC6, if that explains anything.) How do I get it?

FC6 would have cdrecord.  I think wodim and cdrecord have compatible
command-line options.  If I remember correctly, there was some problem
with cdrecord's license, so wodim was developed as a drop-in
replacement.

But if you want to give wodim a try anyway, it shouldn't be hard to
build from source.  Let me find it for you...

   http://www.cdrkit.org/

But if you're not a programmer, do try out cdrecord before attempting
to build wodim yourself.

Don Quixote
--
Don Quixote de la Mancha