SELinux Troubleshooter

Fred Williams dukederf at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 4 17:41:29 UTC 2010

First time posting to here, so forgive me any slight mistakes.
In the past, where I've been inexperienced with an SELinux setup, I kept
telling the troubleshooter to ignore alerts, rather than doing something
about them and having them bother me often. I thought that did something.
Well, now I've actually looked at a few of the reports and grown a bit more
experienced, I now know that sometimes it offers suggestions which help,
such as in the case of a workaround for the adobe flash plugin and such.
My problem is, I can't figure out how to get it to start showing all the
ones I marked for it to ignore (and thus no longer show) so I can see what
suggestions it had on each of them.
All I want really is to just get them to show up again, or even reset it so
triggering them again would bring them up once more.
Short of a reinstall (Not until F13, please) is there any way of handling
this?
Thanks.