postfix issue...

bruce badouglas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:00:16 UTC 2010

craig...

you misunderstand...

if you were using postfix to relay through gmail's auth port (as i'm
looking to do) then the conf files would be extremely relevant!

we'd be attempting to do the same thing...

however, i finally got it to work!!

and i thank you for your emails on this!

i'll do a write up, and post to the list...

thanks again!