My contribution

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Sat Mar 6 07:46:14 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-03-06 at 02:17 -0500, Marcel Rieux wrote:
> I have to buy my Window copy before 3 months. If I see no more change
> in those 3 months as in the, roughly, 13 years that I've followed
> Linux development, I'll have no choice but to switch back to Windows.
> Maybe this means nothing to you but, believe me, it means something to
> me. It's really something I'd rather not see happen.

I for one have never understood the "I'm switching back to Windows"
threat. If Windows suits your needs more fully than does Linux, then by
all means: use Windows. Sure, we may discourage that; but we as a
community cannot force you to use something which you dislike or
disagree with. The decision of OS/software selection is yours and yours
alone to make.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42) <peter at thecodergeek.com>
Who am I? :: http://thecodergeek.com/about-me