pager problem using compiz in kde 4

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 14:37:47 UTC 2010

On Saturday 06 March 2010 12:35:42 pm Kari Somby wrote:
> I am trying to use compiz (and emerald) in kde and it works except plasma
> pager.
> Are there any similar plasmoids that works with compiz or possible
> workarounds to use pager plasmoid with compiz.

I don't use the pager plasmoid with KDE/Compiz/Emerald combination on regular
basis, but I have just put it on the desktop to try it out, and apparently it
works as expected on my system. When I click on one of the buttons in the
pager, Compiz does all the whiz-bang stuff and switches me to the appropriate
desktop.

What exactly is the problem in your case? Could you describe a bit?

Best, :-)
Marko