What's your fave--Gnome or KDE

n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 6 17:31:40 UTC 2010

On 03/06/2010 04:44 PM, Steve Searle wrote:
> Around 04:38pm on Saturday, March 06, 2010 (UK time), n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 scrawled:
>
>> Is surprised you use a GUI  at all, as for the clutter I can manage KDE
>
> Someone choosing to not use KDE is not an attack on you. Choice is a
> good thing.
>
> Steve

Does not feel attacked,but surely a GUI could be considered to be
clutter and a resource hog. In any case, as I said, to each their
own,and in my case I can manage KDE without the clutter. Although the
default KDE config does cause clutter which will deter some folks. If I
need to boot to Bash command line I can, and sometimes that is most
definitely required. Apologies if anyone finds this in any way
threatening, that is most definitely not my intention.

JB