My contribution (only the Knode issue)

Marcel Rieux m.z.rieux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 06:03:19 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 12:27 AM, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:

> There are many different software choices on Linux and it would be folly
> to suggest (as you are indeed suggesting) that all of the choices be
> 'dumbed' down to the lowest common denominator of users.

Absolutely. As I was telling Marko, wouldn't it be awful to ask geeks
to uncheck an option in Nautilus? Also, what a hinderance it would be
for developers to have one (1) clipboard that actually works
correctly. And so on.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your quick mind and brilliant
reasoning. So, you'll understand I'll refrain from commenting the rest
of this port. We couldn't agree more!