Fedora 12 does not work after replacing the motherboard

Chris Kloiber ckloiber at ckloiber.com
Sun Mar 7 08:38:27 UTC 2010

Well if a kernel is panics, the first thing it typically does is stop
disk writing to prevent corruption (I haven't played with kdump yet).
More stuff can often get logged, but its lost in memory when the board
gets re-powered. If you are logging to serial, that information can
sometimes be preserved.

--
Chris Kloiber